Sunday, December 7, 2008

Arizona State Fair 2008

Ok.....
Well, I don't even know where to begin when it comes to the annual Arizona State Fair It's pretty much like Disneyland for me. I know I know.... I have never been to Disney Land so people get mad when I compare it to that but come on what can I say it's as close as I have gotten to it and I absolutely LOVE it!! They have the Demo derby where you just cant go wrong with sitting with a million people eating fried Twinkies or as some would choose the BIG drum stick that everyone is nibbling at all looking like 2008 cavemen he-he! I cant get enough of all of the show animals! Jason has to pull my teeth to get away from all the animals he always asks why don't I just take you to the Zoo if that's all you want to see is animals my come back is..."You can't pet any of them at the Zoo" I am like a Kid in a candy shop with all of the hundreds of different animals I mean really all the way from you average piggy to the African Zebra & Long neck giraffe. To be honest I really do only go for all the animals and the Indian fried bread and funnel cakes. I can pretty much only go on two rides max before I am about to lose everything I came for ha-ha. But we had so much fun! Thanks to my hubby for making my dreams come true every single year at the annual state fair hahaha!!





4 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

I am glad you had a good thanksgiving!! We need to get together soon!! :) Tiffany

Gates & Tausha said...

get out he actually won a big prize!!! AWESOME!!! we always try but no! i love the fair too---it is SOOOOOO fun---we saw the demo derby too this year for a 1st...i'm a ridey person...

Karla said...

You are so funny Spring... I haven't been to the Fair in forever. I have always been to scared. And I don't know if it is because of the location or all the fried food. ha-ha. Looks like you had fun!

Unknown said...

What??? I cannot believe you have never been to Disneyland - and that Jason has not taken you!!! Jason needs to take you to Disneyland for your anniversary present. And if you think the State Fair is awesome then Disneyland will blow you away!!!