Monday, December 15, 2008

Anthem Train Ride 2008

Chuga...... Chuga..... Chooo...... Chooooooooooo!!

While my mom and dad where in town for Thanksgiving we decided to take Brooke and Jd & the girls to the Anthem train. We had so much fun. Who would have known that a little 10 min train ride could be such a blast. Brylee decided to really take to my dad as he fed her snickers bars on the whole two train rides haha. Leave it to my good ol' dad to give the kids whatever they want hehe. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when Jason and I have kids and my parents get to take care of them. I got a taste of what my mom and dad are going to be like with grand babies. SPOILT ROTEN!! :) If ya'll have not had a chance to go on the Anthem Train head up our way and enjoy a fun little ride and have fun feeding all the ducks.  Thank's mom and dad for spending Thanksgiving with us and making more memories with us. We miss you and love you so much!!





No comments: