Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Counting Down the days...

The BIG ARRIVAL is almost here...
Yesterday April 19, 2010 we wen't to the Doctor to have our first REAL checkup.
I am 70% effaced and 1/2 cm Dilated
So we are right on track for May 15th due date. We will see if I last that long!!
We are getting just sooo... Excited to have his big arrival.
Anxiety is now setting in with delivery and everything I am just taking it one day at a time. But luckily
Mama will be here tonight to spend the next few weeks with me till baby Chase gets here!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

Yeah! The last few weeks are the hardest I think!

I can't wait to see pictures of that little runt.

Good luck, I am sure things will go perfect!!

Theler said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I can't wait to see some pictures of your little guy!!! Miss you!

Karla said...

I am so excited for you guys! Your kitchen looks GORGEOUS! can't wait to read updates about baby Chase:)