Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welome Baby Ty Micheal Walton


Congratulations Todd, Brandy & Blaire Walton to the
newest addition to your family. He is beautiful I was
so excited to be able to have the opportunity to
be in the room (behind the curtain) when baby Ty was born.
I can officially say I don't think there is anything in this world that
could out do how special it is being there at the birth of a child.
Thank you guys for giving me the chance to share such
a special day.
Baby Ty's Stats:
August 10, 2009 at 10:40am
Weighing in at: 8 lbs.7 oz.
We are so excited to have another addition to our huge and growing family.
We love you guys so much!! Congratulations again!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

ok, so i want you to take pics for me like that when i deliver!!! those are awesome. i need pricing from you to do the girls with him when he comes... so cute!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You're next Spring... :)