Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Europe, France & Scotland





Here is a quick little taste of the journey we set out on a few weeks ago to Europe, France, & Scotland. I have to say I fell in LOVE with Scotland I would move there in a heartbeat. I mean you can never get enough of the sheep herds everywhere and all the scottish Cattle. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Theler said...

Spring! Those are so beautiful! What a wonderful trip to Europe! I want to go there with James so bad. I think France especially is such a romantic place. I haven't been to Scotland but I'm sure it is a wonderful place. Miss ya!

Mrs. Nettles said...

I am SOOOO jealous!! I fell in LOVE with Europe and want to go back Soooo bad!! I am glad you got to experience that!!! We miss you! Lets get together soon! Tiff

Christi Pobst said...

Looks like you had a blast and great pictures but i'm sure you have way more pictures! We want to see them!